Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

First post

Dec 14, 2016, 1:05 PM

Tigernet friends, we lost a great one last Friday. My dad passed last Friday morning. He didn't graduate from Clemson ,but put me through ('96). He loved reading all of the posts. He's gonna be missed. Keep bashing the chickens ! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry for your loss, did your dad have a tnet handle?***

Dec 14, 2016, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Sorry for your loss, did your dad have a tnet handle?***

Dec 14, 2016, 1:11 PM

He didn't.

Prayers for you and your family, and your dad

Dec 14, 2016, 1:17 PM

I hope y'all can celebrate his life and enjoy Christmas together even though it will be tough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sorry for your loss.. welcome here!! Boo coots ;)***

Dec 14, 2016, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Very sorry for your loss. Go all tigers!***

Dec 14, 2016, 1:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family

Dec 14, 2016, 1:10 PM

during this time. I know holidays can be very difficult.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family

Dec 14, 2016, 1:12 PM

Big thanks. He was a true man of God. He's perfect now.

Amen ! ! ! Lots of love & prayers.***

Dec 14, 2016, 2:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: First post

Dec 14, 2016, 1:20 PM

Welcome! I wish you and your family the best. So sorry for your loss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

56-7!

Dec 14, 2016, 1:22 PM

That one's for your dad.

Sorry for your loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So sorry for your loss

Dec 14, 2016, 2:43 PM

I lost my dad in December also, and it is difficult around the holidays. Just remember all of the great times you shared and that will help a lot. Will be praying for you and your family.

Condolences and prayers for you and your family***

Dec 14, 2016, 2:45 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 14, 2016, 2:55 PM

Definitely u will be in our Prayers and Condolences and to you and your family. Remember to celebrate his life. You all know just how much fun he was having enjoying this wonder tiger times that all of us are blessed to be a part of... Hopefully all of you got to enjoy the worse chicken kicken in our lifetime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I lost my Dad last year. May your Dad RIP. Wishing you peace.*****

Dec 14, 2016, 4:24 PM

Dec 14, 2016, 6:28 PM

wishing you and your family the best during this time. Prayers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry to hear about your dad....I hope he is going to enjoy

Dec 14, 2016, 6:33 PM

watching the Tigers next two game from an "advantageous" position. I pray that your family has a joyful holiday season remembering a man whom you loved so much!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sorry for your family's loss...

Dec 14, 2016, 6:37 PM

...embrace the good memories.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 7:16 PM

So sorry for your loss. You are his legacy now. Do him proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers are with you

Dec 15, 2016, 4:54 AM

And your family.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic