Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is happening at qb with Schussler?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

What is happening at qb with Schussler?

Mar 11, 2014, 9:21 AM

Not advocating anything just curious because we dont hear his name. He was on scholarship at Miss St so he must be pretty good. Is he a factor at all in this? If not why?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is happening at qb with Schussler?

Mar 11, 2014, 9:25 AM

He is not a factor in any of this because there are 3 QBs on the roster that are more talented than him, and 2 that have more experience.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Well Done, Direct and to the point. +1 sir.***

Mar 11, 2014, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Well Done, Direct and to the point. +1 sir. Actually no

Mar 11, 2014, 9:53 AM

a nonanswer with an assertion. slow relEase, lack of arm strngth, etc would have been answers. this is a comment with no basis. so the poster knows nothing more about it than any of the rest of us. typicaL TIGERNET

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree- Dabo himself threw out his name at the end of last

Mar 11, 2014, 10:01 AM

season as being in the mix. If you want to watch some interesting HS clips, watch his. For my two cents, his HS passing clips look as good as Cole's and much better than Chad's, so I am not sure that the "talent" claim is valid. But with the heat on the main three, he is probably an afterthought for starter or backup with his playbook experience unless injuries hit.

Re: Agree- Dabo himself threw out his name at the end of last

Mar 11, 2014, 10:07 AM

I think the only thing to take from all this is that we're running a 4 QB system this year.

Instead of bubble screens. Flea Flickers.***

Mar 11, 2014, 10:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

4QBHUNH

Mar 11, 2014, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Agree- Dabo himself threw out his name at the end of last ]

They will be knocking down the Chad's door for sure now.

Mar 11, 2014, 10:13 AM

Not in the mix. Maybe he wanted to get a better education than cow bell U... Zing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RN screwed him over.***

Mar 11, 2014, 10:14 AM

Definitely- and he isn't alone in that

Mar 11, 2014, 10:22 AM

nm

I have watched this youngster

Mar 11, 2014, 10:36 AM

closely in practice a number of times and he is a quality player. He has a lot of skills. Because of the depth at quarterback he may not be in the running for playing time but I wouldn't count him out. He can play as well as some we have had in the past who didn't light it up every game!

Thats What I've Heard As Well.....He Could Play With Reps***

Mar 11, 2014, 10:45 AM

Mar 11, 2014, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: What is happening at qb with Schussler? ]

well we say he isn't in the mix, however do you think he is not trying during spring? He could surprise some folks.
At the least he may be able to prevent burning a red-shirt for watson in case of injury.

Good reply, at least in case of injury, he could prevent

Mar 11, 2014, 11:22 AM

burning a redshirt on Watson! thanks!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have had back-up QB's here to learn to coach like

Mar 11, 2014, 11:24 AM

"McDowell" last year, and Morris said he was going to be a great coach. Possibly that is the way Schussler is thinking?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McElveen

Mar 11, 2014, 11:39 AM

and I expect Schussler to be the #3 QB this season with Watson redshirting.

He needed more Cowbell

Mar 11, 2014, 11:46 AM

..and didn't get it. I like his chances at the 3 , because I honestly guess haphazardly that DWat will be redshirting this fall.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic