Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
45-0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

45-0

Nov 20, 2016, 10:58 PM

I know 63-17 is a popular score in these parts but 45-0 is much better. Thanks Danny

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trivia . . .

Nov 20, 2016, 11:40 PM

That game ('89) was the first time Clemson wore the Orange pants with white jerseys.

Re: Trivia . . .

Nov 21, 2016, 8:16 AM

I was at that game with my younger brother. The only time I've ever slapped a person at a game. Some coot kept throwing ice on me and my brother. I turned around to ask them to stop. Time I turned the guy behind me said, "You can't take a little bit of ice??" Those were the last words I remember him saying. His friends picked him up and carried him out of the stadium.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trivia . . .

Nov 20, 2016, 11:40 PM

That game ('89) was the first time Clemson wore the Orange pants with white jerseys.

Nov 21, 2016, 8:26 AM

I was at that game with my younger brother. The only time I've ever slapped a person at a game. Some coot kept throwing ice on me and my brother. I turned around to ask them to stop. Time I turned the guy behind me said, "You can't take a little bit of ice??" Those were the last words I remember him saying. His friends picked him up and carried him out of the stadium.

i think someone just reset the Matrix.***

Nov 21, 2016, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 21, 2016, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Trivia . . . ]

I too was at that game, went with a friend that had tickets in the coot section, and had a run in with a coot, but he and most every one else in that section left early in the third quarter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The perfect swan song...

Nov 20, 2016, 11:49 PM

for Coach Ford. Man, those guys were tough.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 45-0

Nov 20, 2016, 11:53 PM

Feathers in the end zone seats all 4th quarter. Weather was cold, but all the Clemson folks tore up blankets and pillows to make it rain down on the #####.

I was there for Danny's last game at USC. Sat in the end

Nov 21, 2016, 8:18 AM

zone with some SC friends. Not a lot to talk about on the way home but I was happy!! Go Tigers, beat the coots!

Message was edited by: Orange®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember

Nov 21, 2016, 8:52 AM

Was there. Told myself I'd never go back to that hole that game was so glorious. Did go back in 2013 unfortunately.

Remember calling my dad (Carolina grad) from a pay phone (huh?) in the stadium after the 89 game. Fun times.

Re: 45-0

Nov 21, 2016, 9:45 AM

"Yall need to get some players"

Still LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember that game.

Nov 21, 2016, 10:15 AM

My brother and sister-in-law traveled up here from Alabama to cheer for the coots.

We sat in the Clemson student section. My brother and sister-in-law left at halftime to go stand on the ramps. Loved it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

One of my favorites: Terry Allen was a beast

Nov 21, 2016, 10:22 AM

Nm

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic