Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"44. This lawsuit is not about voter fraud..."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

"44. This lawsuit is not about voter fraud..."

Dec 24, 2020, 7:55 AM

The harm here is the loss of a voter remedy under Article II conducted as a core governmental function under federal and state election laws to ensure the integrity of the election. In turn, the acceptance of the outcome without state legislative post-election certification of Presidential electors interferes with the social contract between the voter and the government—causing injury to the voter..."

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/DC-WVA-20201222-complaint.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I’m reading this lawsuit correctly,

Dec 24, 2020, 8:17 AM

they’re going to try and serve process on the Electoral College.

Merry Christmas you delusional dummy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Christmas, robertn.

Dec 24, 2020, 8:43 AM

Call those people who won't answer your calls and pour out the love in your heart to them. Fix it. A man fixes stuff like this before it's too late. Forgive and ask to be forgiven. Few are able to resist an humble man. Few can turn away words of love, compassion and those seeking reconciliation. Show you love them by first saying you love them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grandma?***

Dec 24, 2020, 9:07 AM

BTW, you read it wrong.

Dec 24, 2020, 8:46 AM [ in reply to If I’m reading this lawsuit correctly, ]

The lawsuit challenges the constitutionality of the states' legislators delegating their constitutional obligation of choosing electors to SoS, Govs or any other and claims that the obligation is "non-delegatable."

Even if it were found true that laws were changed

Dec 25, 2020, 6:11 PM

improperly (that's a big longshot), that just means the laws may have to change back. It wouldn't invalidate any vote. You can't have a law changed, have people vote under those laws, then after the election, decide you didn't like the laws, and want to invalidate the votes of people who did so under the law.

It's all just silly.

Re: If I’m reading this lawsuit correctly,

Dec 24, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to If I’m reading this lawsuit correctly, ]

Are they really sure they wanna win that lawsuit?

I mean, Biden did win by like six million votes.

That sound of screaming you hear is from the RNC: "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Seems legit. Someone tell Biden to stand back and stand by.***

Dec 24, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Obama already told Biden to stand back and stand by.***

Dec 24, 2020, 11:07 AM

In fact, Biden has been on standby for half a century.

Oh good. Trump's second term begins. popcorn.gif***

Dec 24, 2020, 11:09 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I'm surprised a legalbeagle like you didn't sniff...

Dec 24, 2020, 11:47 AM

through the lawsuit and tell me why my understanding is wrong rather than dismissing the subject with ridicule and cheap thrills.

You want a legal analysis of that thing?***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:02 PM

- Jonathan Swift

No, I'd rather tell you about it.

Dec 24, 2020, 4:47 PM

It was written for the people like every other lawsuit filed. I suspect the SCOTUS will not entertain it in any way.

At this stage of the game I believe a letter to Santa Claus

Dec 24, 2020, 11:27 AM

would have the greatest chance of success in overturning democracy than these cockamamie lawsuits. Considering the depth of belief in fantasies at hand with some of you folks, I would highly suggest this tract.

With the USPS still in disrepair following Trump's (failed) attempts to hinder mail in voting, and it being the 11th hour and all, I would try e-mailing. Who knows, you might wake up tomorrow with a new Fascist States of America flag in your stocking and news of a military overthrow. For realz!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wiping your butt with the constitution.

Dec 24, 2020, 11:44 AM

I get it.

Uh oh. Sounds like someone might be on the Naughty list.

Dec 24, 2020, 11:57 AM

Maybe you can get a friend to do it for you.

A very Merry Christmas to you regardless.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "44. This lawsuit is not about voter fraud..."

Dec 24, 2020, 1:55 PM

Dude...you're such a pathetic loser. You're kid must have no hope knowing who you are. You're ex wive must be so happy she escaped you. Just blow your brain out and make the world a better place. You are such a moronic loser. Other than that, how are things going?

I'm doing great.

Dec 25, 2020, 9:43 AM

You should do standup, you have talent.

Merry Christmas though you could wish me a good day everyday for that is how often I celebrate Christ's birth, death and resurrection.

Re: I'm doing great.

Dec 25, 2020, 9:51 AM

Thanks. Merry Christmas. By the way, Jesus was just a random dude at most.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic