Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
40 mins... get out and make your voice matter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

40 mins... get out and make your voice matter

Nov 3, 2020, 6:22 AM

Clemson university football fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: 40 mins... get out and make your voice matter

Nov 3, 2020, 6:34 AM

Can't get out of the basement well they will let my investors know that spent millions of dollars for me for favors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, but I just saw a CBS story where Covid cases have

Nov 3, 2020, 6:48 AM

spiked in the battleground states and it has many voters that were going to vote in person on election day deciding to stay home today! They implied that maybe I(N.C. voter) should think about it too.

I really wish we had a media that wasn't agenda-driven.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: But, but I just saw a CBS story where Covid cases have

Nov 3, 2020, 6:51 AM

Liberals want voter turnout in NC.

I listened to them when they kept urging me to vote...

Nov 3, 2020, 7:20 AM

But I may have filled in the wrong bubbles this morning. Oops!!!!!

Hahahaha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So do Conservatives... Republicans typically vote in higher

Nov 3, 2020, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: But, but I just saw a CBS story where Covid cases have ]

numbers on election day than in early voting. In NC, Republicans have shown up in greater numbers in early voting than years past. Maybe an indicator of voter enthusiasm or just people wanting to avoid large lines on election day with COVID about.

For those in NC here are some interesting numbers from the Board of Elections as of yesterday morning:

Voter Registrations by Party (i.e. eligible voters):
Democrat: 2,618,988
Republican: 2,222,327
Unaffiliated: 2,449,603
Libertarian: 46,303
Constitution: 4,650
Green: 3,610
Total Registered Voters: 7,345,481

Early Voting by Party (includes received mail in ballots and in person early voting as of 2 NOV 2020):
Democrat: 1,694,831
Republican: 1,438,047
Unaffiliated: 1,374,183
Libertarian: 20,414
Constitution: 2,116
Green: 1,875
Total Early Votes Cast: 4,531,466

Total potential votes remaining: 2,814,015

61% of eligible votes in NC have already been cast. Early voting turnout of registered Democrats and Republicans are both at 64.7% of their respective registration numbers. Of note is that over a third of the NC electorate identifies as "unaffiliated" with 56% of those having already voted.

If we make a broad generalization that both Republicans and Democrats will vote party line, the NC election will be determined by the large number of unaffiliated voters whose large numbers can swing it in either direction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live in SC, so my vote doesn't actually matter.

Nov 3, 2020, 6:54 AM

At least for president.

Re: I live in SC, so my vote doesn't actually matter.

Nov 3, 2020, 7:30 AM

User Logo
Caddie
All-TigerNet [11750]
TigerPulse: 96%
I live in SC, so my vote doesn't actually matter. [1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2020 6:54 AM

At least for president.

got to vote for lindsey. not a fan at all but i held my nose. he!! harrison said barrett wants to bring back segregation. what kind of talk is that.

I've heard this for all my life and it simply isnt

Nov 3, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I live in SC, so my vote doesn't actually matter. ]

True.

Your vote matters every time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 3, 2020, 7:05 AM

Voted early

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 3, 2020, 7:12 AM

Maybe one day their will be somebody worth a vote from me.

If you don't like the 2 main people.

Nov 3, 2020, 8:52 AM

Vote for a 3rd. Send a message that you don't like having only 2 parties.

Bipartisanship is one of the worst cancers on our country

Nov 3, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: 40 mins... get out and make your voice matter ]

It's why we're analyzing the shininess of turds so often. Do something about it and don't vote red or blue if you don't like them!

Nov 3, 2020, 7:18 AM

we have a choice between the 2 worst combovers ever in this election. Hairs to safe voting for all

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never been to a Clemson game that only lasted 40 minutes

Nov 3, 2020, 7:31 AM

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Nov 3, 2020, 7:41 AM

tv & media complaining of long lines to vote. it's because people are 6 ft apart you idiots. they did the same junk about early voting lines at the one board of election point that gets votes for a whole county. duhh!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The line this morning was absolutely the longest

Nov 3, 2020, 8:54 AM

I've ever seen. Which is AWESOME...

hope we break 90%.

The line in Belmont NC was basically non-existent.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:24 AM

A couple spots outside the door and then a brief wait for an actual booth to open up.

Compared to 2016, when I had to wait in line for an hour, it was quite tame. Of course I voted in the P.M. last cycle and did it early this morning today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Turned off the ignition at 9:03am. Turned it back on at 9:30

Nov 3, 2020, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 40 mins... get out and make your voice matter ]

after voting. Piece of cake today!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

vote early and as many times as you can!***

Nov 3, 2020, 8:00 AM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 3, 2020, 8:24 AM

I called my precinct and asked them to fill out my ballot for me, 5 said they would but 2 of them insisted I come in person. It's not fair.

Do get out and vote. However, I hate these mass media get out the vote. They need to add, be an informed voter. Mike Rowe has an excellent piece on voting and not depending on the media, Hollywood, sports, to influence your vote.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:36 AM

47 minutes from the time we parked until we left the polling place. For those of you who think your one vote may not matter, our county council candidate won the primary by one vote.

Go now, when the early morning crowd has left and get ahead of the lunchtime crowd!!

Nov 3, 2020, 9:50 AM

65 minutes

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic