Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4* Jordan Hancock on why he chose Clemson over O310 St..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

4* Jordan Hancock on why he chose Clemson over O310 St..

Mar 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

https://twitter.com/ChadSimmons_/status/1237741823990390786

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: 4* Jordan Hancock on why he chose Clemson over O310 St..

Mar 11, 2020, 10:41 AM

Very well spoken and seems like a great kid!! A good Clemson man. Nice pickup.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 10:59 AM

This is the first of 3 that I was told had committed and will be announcing soon. If true and as I said this is just what I was told, that will be 12 commits out of a possible 20 or at most 21 in this class. The numbers are gonna dwindle quickly with takes for our class and we very well could be full before the season starts in September.

I was looking at 247 and Rivals and was just thinking of who could make a push to get in the playoffs that haven't been there yet. If recruiting matters and it does, we are looking at the same teams basically competing for the 4 spots for the foreseeable future. Clemson, Alabama, Ohio St, LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma, maybe insert Oregon with the job Cristobal's doing and one could reasonably say that the playoffs will contain 4 of those for the next 5 years. At some point a recruiting power such as a Texas or Southern Cal may get in but the gap between the top recruiting schools and the rest is growing ever wider. Coaching, strength and conditioning, and creativity may give some a win here or there over some of these but ultimately these schools have the best staffs, best facilities, and the best athletes and that is becoming the norm. If 8 or 9 schools take 80% of the 5 stars and then 65% of the high 4-stars, the rest are falling further behind with little hope of catching up. Boring as it may be the playoff participants aren't gonna change much over the next decade.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 11:08 AM

I've posted similar things recently.

I think what you said here is a major reason that the NCAA and conference ADs are pushing for such ridiculous "free transfer" policies and rule changes in college athletics.

They realize the easiest way to help people catch up is to let disgruntled elite players jump ship without having to sit out a season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 11:20 AM

Oh brother!

Ohio State fans are going to be even more ticked off at Clemson after reading that Rivals article. The emphasis he puts on being locked in on them until just recently and then completely flipping to Clemson after this last visit has to hurt. It's like a jab right through their middle section.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 11:50 AM

My Urologist is an Ohio State grad. No wonder my last prostate exam was brutal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Mar 11, 2020, 11:57 AM

Next time, make sure his fingernails are trimmed. lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 11:43 AM

I was hoping he would mention the fact that O31O St has never beaten Clemson and there's a good chance the 2 meet again at least once during his college career and he didn't want to end up on the losing side. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic