Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama Avengers Hype video "Order Restored"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama Avengers Hype video "Order Restored"

Mar 20, 2019, 4:10 PM

WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama Avengers Hype video "Order Restored"

Check out this interesting hype video that combines the Marvel universe and Clemson Football's win over Alabama in the latest National Championship game. Video Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enough of the mockery videos. It’s a new season.

Mar 20, 2019, 4:21 PM

We kicked their @$$ but don’t need to keep rubbing it in their face to fuel any motivation. Let it lie.

Bama better be motivated... That's the only way they'll be

Mar 20, 2019, 4:49 PM

able to even keep it close. Barring injuries to a certain few key personnel, Clemson should be 'Rolling the Tide' and everyone else before them (if the Tide even makes it to the NCG).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tl;dw***

Mar 20, 2019, 4:34 PM

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama Avengers Hype video "Order Restored"

Mar 20, 2019, 4:47 PM

Already saw this like 2 days ago.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plagiarism you say...? No, it's just official now.***

Mar 20, 2019, 4:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plagiarism you say...? No, it's just official now.***

Mar 20, 2019, 4:52 PM

Nope saw it on YouTube...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plagiarism you say...? No, it's just official now.***

Mar 20, 2019, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Plagiarism you say...? No, it's just official now.*** ]

There is a video made by Son of Clemson on Youtube that was posted April 1st 2018.

About 1:50 of the video was used for this video.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was dumb.***

Mar 20, 2019, 5:01 PM

That was terrible... just terrible

Mar 20, 2019, 7:30 PM

just stop now with these

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was terrible... just terrible

Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 AM

OK for all of you dis-satisfied viewers. FIRST, the videos are created with and for a 7-year old and his autistic friend, both of whom who love Clemson. I have a fantastic time helping create videos from their bantoring. The rules are they are to be funny. SECOND, My theme rule are no bashing individual coaches, players or team - but the media gurus are eligible for a little of my added video punditry. So in my part of the video, I am not using it to pick on Alabama, but the media. These boys, and tens of thousands of viewers, have loved viewing them. And the videos being posted on Tigernet have done things for these boys (and their families) that can't be purchased in life. We are grateful to Tigernet.com beyond measure. THIRD, The videos are not designed for commercial use and if anyone complains about their footage being used, we're glad to adjust it or swap it out. We are using this as a learning curve and have tried contacting many of the content owners in advance, but we seldom get responses back. We're more than happy to honor any request regarding content. In the mean time, it is all about the fun and having something that a Dad and his son and friends can share in with their love for Dabo and his Tigers, together, and through some weird coincidence, tens of thousands of other people have enjoyed immensely as well. FINALLY, the best part is that you're still in control of the mouse. Thanks

+1

Mar 21, 2019, 11:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama Avengers Hype video "Order Restored"

Mar 20, 2019, 8:03 PM

TL;DW

Trailers should be < 2:00

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

3/10***

Mar 21, 2019, 8:05 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow... that's certainly a good example of bad editing

Mar 21, 2019, 11:46 AM

I'm guessing a 10 year old did this?

awful***

Mar 21, 2019, 9:45 PM

Replies: 15