Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Real" college football season starts this evening......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

"Real" college football season starts this evening......

Oct 23, 2020, 9:06 AM

To hear the Today Show and some other people this morning talk, college football will now be underway because the Big Ten has their first game - will be this evening.

You'd think that every other college game played so far this season has just been a scrimmage or something. But now that Ohio State and Justin Fields will be getting underway this weekend the "real" #1 team and Heisman Trophy leader will be playing.

This is BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Real" college football season starts this evening......

Oct 23, 2020, 9:14 AM

You should hear tv in Ohio. Only school to ever play and win a college game. I cant wait to see hands on helmet in disbelief again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 9:55 AM

I don't think any team in Ohio has ever beaten us...

Oct 23, 2020, 10:22 AM

none that I'm aware of

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, the coots.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: "Real" college football season starts this evening...... ]

That has to leave an ouchie on the bucknuts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They're just trying to pump up excitement.***

Oct 23, 2020, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Oct 23, 2020, 10:52 AM

It’s ironic that the Today show is on NBC. Never Beat Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 23, 2020, 10:59 AM

well there was this one time where a team from Ohio beat a team from South Carolina. In fact Miami of Ohio lead the series 3 games to 2. Winning in 1972. '73, and '75!

http://www.winsipedia.com/south-carolina/vs/miami-oh

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 1:17 PM

Lol and the 3rd win was a 20-7 Mihammy bowl victory in 1975! Coots 3rd ever bowl (and third loss)! But that would give Mihammy 5 total bowl victories!

I keep saying ... as soon as JF throws his first TD pass,

Oct 23, 2020, 11:02 AM

he will overtake TL and ETN as the frontrunner for the Heisman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I keep saying ... as soon as JF throws his first TD pass,

Oct 23, 2020, 11:16 AM

As he should

29-23 says 'no'.***

Oct 23, 2020, 11:18 AM

Oct 23, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: I keep saying ... as soon as JF throws his first TD pass, ]

The last pass the threw was caught by a wide open player in the endzone...the fact he was playing for Clemson shouldn't matter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 1:22 PM

Its a good thing football is played every year so fans can relish off what’s going on currently instead of yesteryear like little children

Oct 23, 2020, 2:23 PM

Currently...O-cry-O State is still 0-4 vs Clemson. And it'll be that way tomorrow too...and the next day..and the next....

Oct 23, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I keep saying ... as soon as JF throws his first TD pass, ]

You are so funny! (PSA) missing your medication is not a healthy thing to do, granted that is just my opinion.

Justine- is a good QB granted- but head to head he is not better than TL16-
No matter how much he scores this year- he will be behind.
He will not be pulled until maybe the last few minutes of game- on the other hand TL16 has played what, a total of 2.5 games this year out of five- smarter people here can figure the maff up. TL16 had 5 td and 400 yards in the first half against Ga. tech- so play that out- in a full game - easy to say he has 600 yards passing- 10 touch downs. By the way did I mention that TL16 has never lost to Justine!

Oct 23, 2020, 1:23 PM

Who is Justine? Stop being so emotional and type like you have some sense this is football not America’s next top model buckup

Oct 23, 2020, 11:11 AM

BS. But not a surprise. The population centers and media are in the B1G 10 region. IMHO Ryan Day will shoot for 10 Justin Fields TD’s per game for publicity in a shortened season and the benefits associated to coaches with Heisman winners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 11:33 AM

Buck Nut fans are so full of themselves. It's like the fans of every SEC school combined. Enough Hot Air to power a small country. LOL.

"Also Rans" start tonight.***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:17 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic