Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SELLLLLLLL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,681

SELLLLLLLL

Jan 22, 2021, 8:36 AM

the reality of Biden is becoming clear and the market is about to tank

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a really small

Jan 22, 2021, 8:39 AM

401k that I never rolled over and never really look at until I get the yearly statement. I just got it on Monday. 3 years it has gained $2600. Will be a fun exercise to see what happens in the next 3 years and compare.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a really small

Jan 22, 2021, 9:28 AM

Holyshot, I made 8x that on 1 MMJ stock in 9 months. You suck at the markets too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fauci spoke freely. That's all it took.

Jan 22, 2021, 8:46 AM

And Biden's probably had a reality check by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fauci is the ultimate bureaucrat

Jan 22, 2021, 8:53 AM

changes his tune like the wind bureaucrat

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are two types of liars. One type lies until they

Jan 22, 2021, 9:00 AM

can't anymore, then they come clean. The other lies, then when they can't anymore they double, triple, quadruple down. And keep lying until no one believes them anyway. Fauci is the first type, most politicians are. Trump is the second kind, most dictators/tyrants/authoritarians are this type.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hadn't thought about it that way. Nothing is that cleanly

Jan 22, 2021, 10:50 AM

either/or - I know you know that - that does describe some things. At least it allows more people to admit what some of us have said all along, that Fauci manipulates more than he illuminates. He is a political animal and now naturally speaks that way. So, yes, he'll change tunes when its good for him. Whether that is toward the truth or away from it depends on the situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2, 3, 5, even 10 years ago I would have told you the

Jan 22, 2021, 2:33 PM

mask "science" was a lie. And I would have told you it's a lie so medical staff can make sure they have access to masks in the event of a real, true pandemic. And that's exactly what it is. The CDC lied for literally decades about masks. It was a policy instituted under GWB I think, when they realized in the event of a true pandemic, people would hoard masks.

So covid hits, and Fauci comes out towing the line. I knew it was a lie then. Know it now. He was just stating what had been established CDC policy and "science" for more than a decade. Once they realized they would have enough masks, and production ramped up, then they reversed their guidance because they realized it made the problem worse.

When I was 6yo I broke my arm. Doctor grabbed it and said "relax, this won't hurt at all". He then YANKED my wrist and set the bone. I screamed and saw white. Pain was horrendous, like breaking it all over again. He then said he lied to keep me calm so he could set it right. Had I tensed, I would have had to be put under and have surgery.

I would be interested to know who TD'd this. Yours was not

Jan 22, 2021, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Fauci is the ultimate bureaucrat ]

an opinion. One can look at side-by-side clips of him doing it. One can argue about why he has done it, and that might become political, and can look up the definition of bureaucrat and see that he is clearly that, and one can argue about whether that is a bad thing, but you said only what is.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Midget Fauci should be 'hanged' from the Wash Monument***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Fauci spoke freely. That's all it took. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

The best Washington adviser we've EVER had.

Jan 22, 2021, 9:11 AM

And it's not even close. Keep living in denial.

Wow. My Hyperbole alarm just exploded.***

Jan 22, 2021, 10:13 AM

null

Re: Midget Fauci should be 'hanged' from the Wash Monument***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Midget Fauci should be 'hanged' from the Wash Monument*** ]

yet Trump never fired him, utterly amazing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SELLLLLLLL

Jan 22, 2021, 9:17 AM

he is going to put the kibosh on the red hot housing market

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My 401k is up 46 percent last year.

Jan 22, 2021, 10:11 AM

I can't wait to double down on investing when he destroys the economy.

14% last year for me. Are you counting the money you put in

Jan 22, 2021, 1:08 PM

this year in that increase?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I started in that (Roth 401k) last year since

Jan 22, 2021, 3:28 PM

so it's literally only contributions as of January plus the increase in what I rolled over.

Re: SELLLLLLLL

Jan 22, 2021, 11:00 AM

Truno bubble burst?

with Janet calling the shots

Jan 22, 2021, 1:02 PM

this market ain't going anywhere but up.

Just sell deep OTM calls instead of puts. Thetagang gone be all sopranos for 4 years runnin ####.

Dow down .38% today.

Jan 22, 2021, 2:42 PM

If it doesn't go up everyday, are we blaming Biden now?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Down .57% (179.03) for the day

Jan 22, 2021, 4:10 PM

Big deal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,681
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic