Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now...

Dec 30, 2020, 4:25 PM

With Tony Elliott out of Sugar Bowl. They said it didn’t hurt them vs Michigan State. Lol. Big difference. Rent free...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They also think Coach Elliott is normally on the sidelines....

Dec 30, 2020, 4:28 PM

And that there will be no contact tracing because the ACC and SEC don't really do that sort of thing.

Sorry.....that stupid site keeps coming up in my google feed because they keep talking about Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now...

Dec 30, 2020, 4:34 PM

I don’t think we will behave like they have if we were to lose.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 4:37 PM

Bingo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now... ]

Time will tell. Remember that means no grips about play calling, players being out or calls by the refs like we saw after the losses to LSU and Notre Dame.

There are always gripes right after the game Valley Boy.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:15 PM

Just not a year later....

Dec 30, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now... ]

Though we’ll always have gripes about coot trolls like valley-rat... That’s gripes with an E.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 4:39 PM

I already got us covered ( * * * * * * * )...sheesh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 4:44 PM

Excuses for winning? They don’t stand a chance.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:53 PM

Wow, people really need something to do if they read bs from other team's site's. A saw signs this afternoon that both Hardee's and McDonalds's are hiring.

Vacation.....

Dec 30, 2020, 5:14 PM

And I don't even have to look for it. Google finds it for me. They are so very helpful.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now... ]

Why work. You can make more money sitting at home getting unemployment, especially with the $600 bonus from the feds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should've gone for the raise...***

Dec 31, 2020, 4:48 AM [ in reply to Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: So 11 worriers thinks we will make excuses now... ]

Or Meals on Wheels always needs drivers! They are still rolling with non-contact delivery.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:20 PM

Rent free? Sounds like you're the one going to the opponents fan site. After their ridiculous crying last year, I don't really care what they have to say.

No matter how you swing it, not having Tony is not a good thing... but we have a pretty experienced offense, so I think we'll still pull out the win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they’re comparing themselves to 2-5 Michigan State?

Dec 30, 2020, 5:50 PM

Wow I finally agree with something they’ve said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 30, 2020, 8:18 PM

Since when do the winners make excuses ?

11 worries, lol***

Dec 30, 2020, 8:46 PM

Wait a second...

Dec 30, 2020, 8:48 PM

what will THEIR excuse be when we hand them their a zz Friday night? Tigers are going to win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

It wasn’t fair because they had prepared for a TE offense.

Dec 31, 2020, 6:44 AM

Based on the mindset of that board, I would expect that to be the prevailing opinion if we beat them.

null

Dec 30, 2020, 8:49 PM

They are worried that we will beat them without our offensive coordinator. It will just be more salt in the wounds.

Wait til they find out Streeter isn't as merciful as Elliott.;)

Dec 30, 2020, 9:52 PM

Best wishes and healing to Tony Elliott and his family.

Dec 31, 2020, 8:04 AM

Curiosity got the best of me so I ventured over for a moment. Here's a good morning laugh. You get to decide which part. I like the very last sentence:

"That is the thing, I do not trust Clemson, The NCAA has made it a rule that any coach if tested poss. for covide, can not be in touch with team when the game officially starts. But something tells me he will be somehow. I think that is how Clemson is. Just do not trust them to be honest and follow the rules like Coach Day and others have had to do."

Dec 31, 2020, 6:19 PM

We definitely follow the rules in a different manner than the others. We follow them consistently, not just when it suits our purposes.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic