Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
**TIAP; Thoughts on Malzahn as OC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

**TIAP; Thoughts on Malzahn as OC

Jan 25, 2021, 3:08 PM

What is the boards' consensus on hiring ole Gus the Bus if TE were to move on? Man, he had some awesome offenses as an OC. Just sayin

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel the same about Malzahn as I do Morris and Spence.

Jan 25, 2021, 3:10 PM

No.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: **TIAP; Thoughts on Malzahn as OC

Jan 25, 2021, 3:11 PM

Nope. Should not be a consideration. He would debate with Dabo a lot I believe on play calling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 3:12 PM

Absolutely not!! Gus overrated and his wife is a nut!!

Jan 25, 2021, 3:25 PM

Gus' wife definitely would not fit in to the Clemson Culture. She's a nut!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don;t have a problem with gus, though his wife may

Jan 25, 2021, 3:16 PM

be certifiably insane.

The kind term for wives like her is "Space Cadet".

Jan 25, 2021, 7:42 PM

Just like the wife or our own Clemson alumnus Lucas Glover. But, either (Lucas' wife) she has calmed down, or the press has quit following her. (We know the press will never leave if there is even a sniff of a story, so maybe she has gotten her anger issues under control.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather have Tom Herman...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:19 PM

Gus is a cheat and a scoundrel.

Few schools have had more money going to players and coaches they’ve fired than Auburn.

Since legendary coach Ralph “Shug” Jordan, Auburn has fired or let go every coach over the last 50 years. It’s been one bad decision after another. The only coach that didn’t leave the school in awful shape or in the midst of an NCAA investigations was Tommy Tubberville.

Gus Malzahn was hired because Auburn thought he was largely responsible for Auburn’s most recent national championship. The truth is, that was not Malzahn at all. It was Cam Newton carrying the team.

Malzahn’s “magic” only works when he has a top talent dual threat quarterback. Without that, he really doesn’t have many answers as to why his offense doesn't work. He’s a one trick pony.

We don't need any of Auburn's bad JuJu rubbing off on Clemson. No thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I'd rather have Streeter.***

Jan 25, 2021, 3:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'd rather have Streeter.***

Jan 25, 2021, 3:34 PM

And Scam Newton and his father were paid for him to go there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the unlikely event TE leaves...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:34 PM [ in reply to I'd rather have Streeter.*** ]

I will be shocked beyond belief if Streeter is not named the new OC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In the very likely event TE leaves...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:36 PM

I will be disappointed beyond belief if Streeter is not named the new OC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: In the very likely event TE leaves...

Jan 25, 2021, 8:35 PM

I love Streeter, but I wasn’t overly impressed with the play calling in the Playoff game. I’m sure he would do fine, and it didn’t help that we had a few open guys that were overthrown. Those were great play calls. I thought we should have tried some creative runs with Etienne a little more, but I’m not the best armchair QB/coach either...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a no.... But a h3ll no!!!!***

Jan 25, 2021, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 6:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO he hasn’t developed a single qb that I’ve seen.

Jan 25, 2021, 7:06 PM

It would be a terrible idea.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 7:24 PM

Heel no.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:29 PM

0/10

Jan 25, 2021, 9:33 PM

It is all fun and games until Gus' crazy wife shows up drunk at the athletic facility and falls face-first down the slide.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic