Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best moment last night
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 801

Best moment last night

Apr 26, 2024, 9:27 AM

https://twitter.com/MyBookie/status/1783837048509763716

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked Dallas Green eating Doritos as he

Apr 26, 2024, 9:39 AM

Plummeted down the board

Roll Tide.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things bags of money can't fix . . . . for $400, Alex.***

Apr 26, 2024, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Kinda like that time Dad drove us to Atlanta....

Apr 26, 2024, 11:31 AM

to watch Hammer'n Hank go for the HR record.

When we arrived at the hotel in downtown, the clerk asked Dad, "How far have ya'll come to get here?

Dad answered, "All the way from Possum Fork, South Carolina." (Partially true, Possum Fork was just a couple miles from our house)

I clearly remember the clerk responding, "Wow, I've never heard of it, but it sounds as though you have come really far."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best moment last night

Apr 26, 2024, 12:05 PM

Reminds me of the Gator Bowl vs West Virginia when the Clemson defense was destroying Major Harris. Midway through the 3rd quarter one of the sidelines broadcasters found Major's mom. They asked if Major should "leave early"...referring to rumors he was going to forego his senior year and declare for the draft. Major's mom said "Yes...he needs to get on out of there before he gets hurt. They ain't givin him no protection today."

Major Harris...the definition of a bust.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best moment last night

Apr 26, 2024, 1:02 PM

I was in the stands that day. One West Virginia fan wanted to stomp a mud hole in me for cheering for the Tigers.

Now that I recall, I may have uttered a few unkind words about Major Harris, possibly suggesting that he was overrated. Needless to say, the West Virginia faithful were totally stunned that Clemson dominated them. They fully expected to win.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 801
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next