Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else watching Rod and Leticia Gardner in
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,601

Anyone else watching Rod and Leticia Gardner in

Apr 17, 2024, 10:41 PM

The Amazing Race?

They are currently in 3rd place. Most of the race is taking place in South America.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Anyone else watching Rod and Leticia Gardner in

Apr 17, 2024, 11:25 PM

No, but he never "pushed-off."

Sorry, Coootz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2024, 11:40 PM

I prefer to think that he did. Blatantly. And those p**sies couldn't do a thing about it. Makes it even better.
Sorry Coootz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I worked with Rod in ATL and I once asked him did he push off

Apr 17, 2024, 11:52 PM

He winked and said “#### yea I did!”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All LIES!!!!

Apr 17, 2024, 11:59 PM

I was THERE!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. I was, too!

Apr 18, 2024, 7:48 AM

The stadium erupted! That was a great ending to shut the coots up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 18, 2024, 1:02 AM

I watch it every week. They're doing pretty good. I would like to see them in the final 3 racing for the win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would, too. I wonder if the 3-team alliance they are

Apr 18, 2024, 6:09 AM

in will help or hurt them.

If they can’t win, I want the Air Force pilots to.

Yes, they won the first 2 legs of the race.

Apr 18, 2024, 5:18 AM

They are looking pretty strong, but on any given week, anything can happen.

It’s been fun having a team that I have a remote connection with that I actually really want to win it all.

Good luck Rod and Leticia! Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Several years back there was a team with a couple who was engaged.

Apr 18, 2024, 6:20 AM

I am friends with the woman. She was member at my church. Her name was Kelly, a former Miss South Carolina and runner up to Miss America. They came in third. That engagement was broken not long after that.

She has since married another friend of mine, a former minister at my church. They now live in Tennessee where he is a pastor of a church. They have five children.

That connection got me watching Amazing Race.

Yes, they won the first 2 legs of the race.

Apr 18, 2024, 5:18 AM

They are looking pretty strong, but on any given week, anything can happen.

It’s been fun having a team that I have a remote connection with that I actually really want to win it all.

Good luck Rod and Leticia! Go Tigers!!

Apr 18, 2024, 10:18 AM

They are having a blast but there is no big deal in what place a team is until the finale because there is no carry over.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,601
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic