Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can just picture the play by play announcing.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 501

I can just picture the play by play announcing.

May 6, 2024, 1:29 PM

https://x.com/on3sports/status/1787532931230990834?s=46

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can just picture the play by play announcing.

May 6, 2024, 2:41 PM

Snoop Dog is one of those celebrities that I true dislike. It wasn't always that way until I say him on a show of his that was called Girls gone wild.

Before I lost a daughter, I had two daughters and both of them went to beach to celebrate their senior prom, and after seeing Snoop Dog Promoting Girls gone wild and having two daughters that show made me worry of seeing one or both of my daughters on that show even thought I feel like both of had more respect for themselves than to do something like. But if I would've ever seen a daughter of mine on that show, it cause me think of the violate thing I would have done to him if I had of seen on his show. And it was bc I realized how easy it would've been to talk a 17 year old girl to do something like that just to get a little chunk of money.

It made me hate Snoop Dog for showing those young girls like he was, and it made me hate myself for wondering if one of my daughters would have done something like that. Both told me they would never do anything like that, but everything that kids tell their parents isn't always the truth. Even if my daughters wouldn't do anything like that, those girls that was on his show were daughters of a dad out there somewhere, and I can imagine how that would truly hurt those dads if they saw their daughter on girls gone wild...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 501
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic